2275 Corporate Circle, Ste. 275
Henderson, NV 89074
Text the word: TROSPERCOMM To: 72727
- Communications Strategy
- Media Relations
- Media Training
- Social Media
- Community Relations
- Crisis Communications
- Graphic Design
- Special Event Coordination
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
When Trosper Communications was created in 2010, it was done with much forethought and consideration of the market. Southern Nevada did not need just another public relations firm. Instead, we filled a void for companies with complex marketing challenges seeking a partner to provide an outside perspective, guidance, and strategic solutions. To that end, Trosper Communications prides itself on the level of experience and skill we provide along with a breadth and depth of experience unsurpassed in the market. Additionally, we are connected to decision-makers and the media, and we are passionate about our business.
In addition to our capabilities, it is important to note our operating philosophies:
• We are proactive and are strategic thinkers who are your counselors and partners. We know the media, the public relations business, and the entire marketing process.
- We are responsive. The ability to respond promptly and intelligently to meet a client’s public relations objectives is essential in an agency. We possess the ability to make things happen in a very short period of time.
- We have the talent and the experience. We don’t waste time, energy or resources. Our institutional knowledge is a crucial element we bring to the table.
- We are avid planners and organizers. We have effective systems in place that allow us to maximize our time and efforts.
- We take on the onus of the energy and communication needed to make a partnership with an agency successful. We keep the ball in our court, providing our clients with all the necessary information to make both fast and accurate decisions. We keep the flow of information constant and the client is never put in the uncomfortable position of not knowing where things stand.